I work with women across industries and sectors, from those with their own businesses to women working in the professional services, corporate and not-for-profit sectors. Their specific individual issues and stumbling blocks vary, but they share a common set of characteristics:
- They are driven go-getters
- They put progress ahead of perfection
- They try new things
- They fail fast, get back up and take to heart what they have learnt.
- They choose fulfilment and freedom where their passion and purpose meet.
- They are determined, resilient and know they need to keep moving.
- They are free from undefined action, busyness without results, theory over practicality.
Most importantly, they strive to be enthusiastic, optimistic and energetic every day.
Is this you? Let’s do this!